I’ve been playing Dragon Age Inquisition now for a little over sixty hours and I have to say that I am extremely impressed with this game. Not long before it’s release I kept thinking about the fact that I am really happy with my PS4 but I wish that there were more RPG’s available for the next-gen systems. DAI has proven to be the best PS4 game and one of the best RPG’s I have played since Skyrim.
- Massive world with plenty to explore and a ridiculous amount of side quests
- Fun story line
- In-depth characters with rich story lines of there own
- Amazing crafting system as well as apothecary
- A familiar combat system with some streamlining
- Fighting massive dragons is one of the funnest things I’ve done in a video game in a while
- Graphics are absolutely beautiful!
- Voice acting is also a highlight of this game
- Tactics system streamlined from the old game (AI is also better most of the time)
- Can be buggy at times (I’m surprised there hasn’t been an update yet to fix these issues)
- Combat can be confusing for first time Dragon Age players
- Main story is kind of short
- War Table – This is where you do real-time based missions. Not a fan of having to go back to this every hour to collect small rewards
- Unable to directly upgrade stats (such as dex, con, str, etc.)
Overall I give this game a 9.5 out of 10. And really once some of the bugs are fixed I almost might be willing to upgrade this score to a 10 out of 10. Really the only disappointing thing is that the creators have said that DLC won’t be release for the game for an unknown amount of time.
Below is a clip of my character battling a dragon shortly after beating the game: